How did these two even win the hunger games?
they didn’t. they portrayed in a film version the characters who did.
You know what’s creepy about Humpty Dumpty?
They never said he was an egg.
okay woWIE YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS BECAUSE PANTENE DID A COMMERCIAL ABOUT HOW SHIT LABELS AGAINST WOMEN ARE AND ITS JUST SO GREAT WOWIE
- Give Scott a solid storyline concentrated completely on him, worthy of the main character.
- Get rid of the twins. Just get rid of them. FOCUS ON YOUR MAIN CHARACTERS and develop them. Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Derek. Isaac can stay too, new characters are cool like I’m excited about Kira, but I need focus on the originals like burning.
- More werewolf origins and mythology. Give us the rules, give us the book on how to werewolf good and stick to the RULES. Timeline would be cool too.
- Stop terrorizing the fans with OH WHO IS GONNA DIE THIS SEASON and instead give all your major deaths weight. And do it sparingly, make it mean something.
- Relationship development. Character development works too, but relationship development, whether romantic or platonic, is needed between each character. More dialogue, show us the road a relationship travels down and how it changes instead of INSTANT LOVE. Make us believe it.
- Take advantage of the “Giles” character: DEATON. Develop a more intense relationship between Scott and Deaton in a father/son way. And it would be cool to develop a relationship between Stiles and Deaton in a kind of Giles-n-Willow way, but that’s optional.
7. MOAR DANNY. He’s the cool hacker character every group need plus he’s been around since the beginning. Let him in on the shenanigans and have meaningful interaction with the rest of the characters.
I’ve never turned down an avocado before, but if I do, it’ll be like “how about I avocadon’t.”
Bless your heart Joseph Fink.
why did word ever change the default font to size 11 calibri anyway